RE: Attendance

To: "Kit Wetzler" <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Attendance
From: "Giles Douglas" <giles@quote.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:01:28 -0700
Here we go again ;)

1999 Events

Event Number    Particpants             Location        Rookies Percentage
13                      215                     Oakland 71              33%
14                      133                     Stockton        36
27%
15                      140                     Stockton        29
20%
16                      142                     Stockton        39
28%
17                      149                     Mather  31              21%
18                      128                     Mather  24              19%

S1                      121                     Marina  26              21%
S2                      126                     Stockton        32
25%
S3                      211                     Oakland 58              27%
S4                      162                     Laguna  37              23%
S5                      157                     Stockton        34
22%

This seems to show that rookie turnout is influenced by whether its slush or
not, but a larger factor is location. Since we're mostly at GGF the effect
is likely to be negligable.

However, it may be the case that some of the rookies from the normal series
decided that they were no longer rookies?

        Giles