RE: Attendance

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Attendance
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:12:28 -0700
>"Course Interpretation." This is a new category. Since the
>course won't have lines, and the cones should be laid out
>in the most random of fashions, the goal is that you go out
>and "create your own course." A panel of judges will determine
>the winner based on criteria such as artistic merit, precision,
>aggressiveness, and speed.

Don't forget that courseworkers will be required to run all over the course
while cars are running.  Drivers will be awarded extra points for using
courseworkers as mobile pylons; for instance, using five courseworkers as a
slalom.

This will serve two purposes: developing better reflexes among our driver
pool, and ensuring that later run groups have fewer entrants.

-b