Re: Attendance

To: "'Jim Ochi'" <jochi@liquidaudio.com>
Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>
Date: 07 Sep 2000 11:48:41 -0700
Yes, Katie and I have often talked about alternative styles of courses:

1. A single cone in the middle of the pavement. You simply go around the cone
and come back.

2. A sea of cones randomly placed. You must get from one side of the lot to the
other using any line. The course designer would create "hidden" straightaways
that you would have to find yourself. Course walks would become a whole new
experience.

3. The "slalom or sweeper option". Within a normal course design you would come
upon a choice between a short, tight slalom or a long, fast sweeper. Which one
is faster?

-Vernon