RE: Attendance

To: "'Kristi A. Soo Hoo'" <ksoohoo@iresults.com>,
Subject: RE: Attendance
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:43:07 -0700
Kristi writes...

> the system is fine - it's the people that need >work.

Kristi, don't talk this way. What do you mean the "system is fine." If
everything's fine, then we have nothing to fight about. Knock it off. :)

By the way, NO EVENT has gone wrong yet. The last event to be a terrible,
terrible disaster was, I think, the Boondoggle by the Bay, as is tradition.
Yours truly is working hard to ensure that the next Boondoggle well be as
bad as ever.

Here are some ideas:

No lines.

Fifteen second overlaps.

"Course Interpretation." This is a new category. Since the course won't have
lines, and the cones should be laid out in the most random of fashions, the
goal is that you go out and "create your own course." A panel of judges will
determine the winner based on criteria such as artistic merit, precision,
aggressiveness, and speed.

This, coupled with fifteen second overlaps, might just take care of the
attendence problem naturally, possibly even for the rest of the year.

Katie