RE: Team Rules (RE: TLH Tears it up in Marina)

To: "'Carl Merritt'" <cmerritt@ati.com>
Subject: RE: Team Rules (RE: TLH Tears it up in Marina)
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:28:16 -0800
We will not accept a street tire index!  I know you guys are desperate, but
you can't just go creating things that don't exist:)  PAX may not be fair to
everyone, but it's the only index we all go by.  And before you argue too
much with us, may I point out that Andy, Derek, Teresa, and Kevin McCormick
all have short hair.  And none of them are on our team.  Yet.

:):)

Peter