RE: Brakes at Laguna (was: c2 automotive)

To: "'James Creasy'" <jcre@pacbell.net>, navid@interwoven.com,
Subject: RE: Brakes at Laguna (was: c2 automotive)
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:15:38 -0800
Have you thought of installing one of those SureStop brake fluid
recirculators?  I've heard they work wonders, but I've never actually tried
it my self, so YMMV.

Another option would be Castrol SRF brake fluid.  It's what many F1 and CART
people use, dry boiling point of 680 degrees.  It's only like $40 a
bottle...  =P

-Carl