Re: Brakes at Laguna (was: c2 automotive)

To: Larrybsp@aol.com, cmerritt@ati.com
Subject: Re: Brakes at Laguna (was: c2 automotive)
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:29:21 -0800
i should point out that ive driven there only once, in a fast, unproven, and
scary car on race tires, with only a few days of warning.  i never even
managed to make it over T1 without chicken lifting and as it was i ended up
in the merge lane once or twice.  so i was taking it pretty easy in 10.  but
now i have a little more safety gear and know the car better i will go back
next year.

-james