Re: Trailer crew in 3rd heat

To: Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com, darren@madams.com, 76067.1750@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: Trailer crew in 3rd heat
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:29:50 -0800 (PST)
I agree with Kevin.  Numbers, or lack of them, can slow a session down
as much as spilled oil.  I made numbers for my car Saturday nite.  This
is the easiest thing everyone can do to make the event run as smooth as
possible.  And potentially one of the biggest headaches.  I would vote
for a zero tolerance on numbers.  Big and visible or you don't pass
tech.  Period.

Class letters get interesting with all the variants.  I don't think I
have an opinion on that.

patrick