RE: Trailer crew in 3rd heat

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, "'Elbert Chin'"
Subject: RE: Trailer crew in 3rd heat
From: "J. Ochi" <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:37:30 -0800
They weren't fully charged - the boondoggle curse got us again!  One of the
problems that we ran into during setup was that, while the generator ran
just fine, there was no power inside the motorhome.  Thanks to some frantic
searching by Ben Martinez, Chris Cox, Pete Mottaz, and undoubtedly more
people I missed, the problem was found and fixed.  Unfortunately, that
meant that the radios didn't have a chance to charge up all the way.

Jim