Re: Cars break, was: Re: Question...

To: kirk <kmeline@fastpointcom.com>, James Creasy <jcre@mozart.com>
Subject: Re: Cars break, was: Re: Question...
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 12:07:05 -0800
the IRS is a custom unit from FFR that uses a 87-94 thunderbird super coupe
diff, half shafts and brakes.  borden has been running 500+ HP through it
for 20K miles and the twin turbo factory race car has over 600hp with no
problems.  the diff is the same durable 8.8 we have.

the new mustang cobra IRS sucks from what i hear.

reports are that the car is 2 seconds faster on autox with the IRS!  i can
believe after driving davids car.  TTOD here i come! =)

ride?  uh yeah the IRS rides smooth as a cloud.  you are wise to wait =)

-james