RE: Cars break, was: Re: Question...

To: "kirk" <kmeline@fastpointcom.com>, "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>
Subject: RE: Cars break, was: Re: Question...
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:25:07 -0800
There are people on corrall.net who've gotten better drag times with the live
axle but I've heard others saying the live axle impairs handling. My Panoz has
the Ford IRS and at 320 hp on a 2450 lb. car one might expect to have problems
getting the power down. But so far it hasn't been a problem. It hooks up great
in straight line acceleration, generates 0-60 times in the low 4s with minimal
wheel spin and the cornering control is excellent even under hard braking or
acceleration.

And it hasn't broken yet . . . (knocking on wood)

Now can anyone tell me how to get my new email address subscribed to this
list?

Thanks,