Re: Solo I, the unwanted stepchild?

To: <brooks@frnk.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solo I, the unwanted stepchild?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:38:06 EST
Brooks Talley writes:

<< Is there anyone else out there who's with me?  Obviously nothing's going to
happen this year, but if there's interest I'd like to push for some kind of
Solo1 series next year.  Of course, being the loudmouth, I'd be willing to
invest energy in making it happen if there's a chance it would be
successfull. >>

That's what it's going to take, is a group of individuals who want to make it
happen and will volunteer their time to do so.  Show the Region that there is
enough interest, and get the program going.

Charlie