Re: More DNWs

To: jesvilla@gte.net
Subject: Re: More DNWs
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 17:01:45 -0800
Saves postage and printing costs, too.
Actually, as we go along, more will probably pick up on the box. Their entry
fee does cover the costs, so it's no big deal, except of the envelope
stuffing part. I want them to make the decision themselves. As we discuss
this stuff, maybe more will check the box. Also, since we mail little
checkered flag decals to winners, I make sure the winners get them, an extra
step in the process.
--Pat K