Re: SFR rule

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>, "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: SFR rule
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:49:43 -0800
Let's not get too close on this, as it's very difficult to police or
enforce. How does anyone know when those "instructional" runs were given? As
the scorer, I have my ways to discovering when folks drove, but certainly
not when they rode. Putting a rule in that says unless you're an instructor,
you can't ride before you drive looks impossible to enforce. And we have no
official instructors, as they apparently do in San Diego. Looks to me as if
the door is open to ride along anytime.
--Pat K