RE: The hardest autox skill?

To: <Toy4speed@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The hardest autox skill?
From: "Jeffrey Macko" <jmacko@macko.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:26:42 -0800
I'll chime in here and agree with that.

I've found that with many of our events I've become accustomed to a
40-50mph course.

The last two events have had some really fast parts.  You intellectually
know it's going to stay planted, but there is that little voice that
says "Gee this is really damn fast, and I've got a 90 degree turn coming
up. Perhaps you should let up on the throttle now."  Getting more
comfortable taking a big sweeper at 60+ and instinctively knowing when
to brake has been one of my items to work on.

Jeffrey Macko
BMW 330i STS