Re: The hardest autox skill?

To: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>, Joe Ciarcia
Subject: Re: The hardest autox skill?
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:17:36 -0800
Walking the course if you're driving a kart might even be a waste of time
cept to let you know approximately where the course goes. The point of view
at walking height is a totally different perspective than sitting in a kart.
What was clear at walking height just might disappear from the kart seat. :)
--Pat K