Re: The hardest autox skill?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The hardest autox skill?
From: Dan4223w@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:02:28 EST
In a message dated 12/10/02 2:55:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
aceontour@yahoo.com writes:

<< I don't recommend this ALL the time, but if you really
 want to teach yourself how to look ahead, try doing a
 couple of events without walking the course.  >>

I didn't get a chance to walk the course before I raced on Sunday.  So what I
did instead was hitched rides with a few people right before my run group.
Seeing the course from inside a speeding Miata isn't as informative as
walking it and pondering it.  But when I drove, I did better than I expected.
 Much better.  : )
-Dan
#101, HS, 93 Prelude