Any recommendations on Brake Pads?

To: Multiple recipients of list <miatamail@txt.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Any recommendations on Brake Pads?
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:40:16 -0800
 I am about to do the brakes on my Miata. Does anyone have any recommendations
or personal experiences with different brands?

 I have been thinking about the following

 Axxis Metal Master

 Axxis Ultimate

 EBC Green stuff Kevlar

 Hawk

 I realize that for autocross the stock pads are fine. What I want an
improvement
in is for stopping power at freeway speeds. However I don't want pads that will
increase peddle effort or need warming up before they work. I also don't want
them to be noisy.

 Any recommendations?

                                            Dennis Armstrong