Re: Any recommendations on Brake Pads?

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>,
Subject: Re: Any recommendations on Brake Pads?
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:25:01 -0800
peter makes a good point about the dust.... performance pads dust more and
the R4S are definitely a dark color where the metal masters arent.  how much
they stick to the wheel also differs.

putting different pad compostitions front and rear can screw up your brake
balance because their coefficients of friction will not change exactly the
same as the temp changes (however, ive almost always done this myself!)

-james