Re: Any recommendations on Brake Pads?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any recommendations on Brake Pads?
From: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:40:24 -0800
Hey Navid-

I am interested in more of your experiences with the Ferodos.  Are they
chewing through your rotors faster than the OEM pads?  How many sets of
pads do you go through for each set of rotors?  Not that it is of dire
importance but how much dust do these make relative to OEM.

Thanks for your opinions

Matthew