Re: Sunday's course

To: RLipton@prev.org
Subject: Re: Sunday's course
From: jake@codeworm.com
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 16:30:18 -0700 (PDT)
I understand why we combine groups when we do.  And it
didn't seem like we had a huge turnout to me at the
time.. But then I ran in that last run group with what
seemed like 30 minutes between runs.  I had the worst
autocross day I can remember in terms of my driving.
The course was fun, and I think Scott did a great
job...  I just wish I could have remembered it from one
run to the next!

We did 6 run group events last slush series at rounds 3
through 6.  I seem to recall that worked out okay...
Anyone remember if there were any complaints?

Jake