Re: Sunday's course

To: Donald R McKenna <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Sunday's course
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:53:07 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Well, first of all, thanks for everyone's input!

As for the loop, I didn't think about what Don points out below until we
started laying out the course.  My original loop was much smaller than what we
wound up actually using.  What started as a short, tight-ish loop basically
morphed into a 420-degree sweeper!

Also, since this was a first-time effort, I tried to keep things simple.  Next
time if I use a loop, I'll run it in the opposite direction.  And maybe I'll
use more of the lot's "interior" as well, instead of just running around the
edges.

Scot