RE: GGF track condition

To: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Subject: RE: GGF track condition
From: "Thana, Peter" <peter.thana@roche.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:43:41 -0700
I think you did a great job of that, Tony.  For example the big sweeper
on the backside was naturally "swept" and really had only one clear
ideal line.  The more elements you have to tie together, the more "gray
spaces" you will end up with where drivers who don't agree with the
first group's line will end up on gravel.

Peter