RE: GGF track condition

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, Steffan Thomas <duomaxwell@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: GGF track condition
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:54:31 -0400

Message text written by Steffan Thomas

"
But I'm not on the steering committee, and I dont know what the solo2
program would spend budget on if it had more $.  Just basically assuming
that there is an opportunity cost somewhere. (why, yes. I am an accountant.
why do you ask?)  Is that something that is covered at the public
meetings?"

You are invited to join the SFR Steering Committee. After attending the
minimum number of events and meetings, you are then entitled to vote on the
issues.
        The Steering Committee meets monthly, alternating between San
Leandro and Sunnyvale.
In October the meeting will be in San Leandro.

--John Kelly