Re: My entertaining weekend.

To: ron.auger@olsy-na.com
Subject: Re: My entertaining weekend.
From: Haroldande <Haroldande@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 22:11:08 EST
Ron, thanks for the info!

This is exactly the kind of details I'm interested in. I had heard of some
rust problems in the door sills and you've kinda confirmed this for me.  As
far as the ill-fitting body panels, I guess that just goes with the territory.

As you plan your spring get together, I  would be thrilled to be included!
Now I've got to get out the trip planner and see how far away you guys are. If
work schedules allow I would most certainly attend. (Even though I don't own a
Bricklin yet???)

Thanks again.....

Harold Anderson
Brooklyn   NY