Re: Air leak

To: Isensee@aol.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air leak
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:34:48 PDT
Are you sure that you soaped all the connections?  When I bought my car it
leaked down very quickly.  The main issue was at the schrader valve at the
air tank. I don't know how my system ever worked because where the air line
attached at the schrader, there was nothing, absolutely nothing to snug the
line down to the ferrel (sp).  I got a very small hose clamp and that solved
it.  The air also, could be backing out of the compressor depending on
whether you have a foot (check) valve. Kim