RE: Air leak

To: <GLCurley@aol.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air leak
From: "Mark Fasano" <markquila@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 01:26:02 -0700
George, Mine has a VERY small air leak at the top of the cylinder right at
the ram.With the door closed I sprayed soapy water and didn't find it
because it was so small. "Snoop" is what I found it with . I haven't found
anything better yet. I also use it to detect propane leaks in my RV. Pull
the boot down and spray it all over the cylinder and wait, it maybe only a
small bubble every 20 seconds or so but it will drain the air after a day or
so. Hope that helps..

Mark Fasano