RE: Air leak

To: <Isensee@aol.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air leak
From: "Mark Fasano" <markquila@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:51:18 -0700
Scott, I am using a product called "Snoop". It is basically super soap, it
bubbles more and the bubbles stay longer. My air system leaks down to 60
pounds after 4 hours and stops. I found the VERY small leak was coming from
the top of the door cylinder . I don't feel like replacing it right now so I
will live with it. I overlooked the cylinder several times so spray that
stuff everywhere.

Mark Fasano