Re: Carburetor

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carburetor
From: "Seth" <sbunin@provide.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:15:03 -0500
Give that man the prize. I couldn't have explained it any better. But I might
disagree
with trying to set the redline on my brick at 6000 (I'm thinking 5200 would be
about
as wound out as I'd want to go. Also, with the comment someone made about
rather being overcarb'd versus under. I disagree. just a small bit undercarb'd
is
the way to go.  It's better to take a small hit at redline than get the lag on
takeoff
(if you put a higher CFM carb than you need, you'll get that annoying lag when
you
stomp on it)

Seth