am I nuts? (VTR in Boulder)

To: british-cars@alliant
Subject: am I nuts? (VTR in Boulder)
From: muller@Alliant.COM (Jim Muller)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 90 10:46:42 EST
Nuts to drive Sarah from P.A. to Boulder?  I actually considered driving
Percy from Boston to Boulder (and back again!).  The prospect of driving
across Kansas or Nebraska or Illinios or any of the other flat states for
hours at a time in deepest summer (plus the fact that I have a zillion
other things to do with my limited vacation time) made us give up the idea.
Except for that tho', I'd sell my teeth for a trip like that!  Geez, on a
trip that long, you have to stop in the middle just to change oil...

Jim Muller