Re: Wanted: Information on TR-4/TR-250's

To: pasaretti@crd.ge.com
Subject: Re: Wanted: Information on TR-4/TR-250's
From: mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!kent@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 90 17:55:42 PST
I paid $3000 for my '67 4A in 'fair' condition. That seems to be about
the going rate right now. I bought mine from a newspaper ad -- I'd
recommend finding a local Triumph club and looking through their ads,
instead. I've probably put $1000 into the car, fixing this and that,
rebuilding the suspension bits, rebuilding the carbs, etc.

I think there are a fair number of cars around, depending on geography.
It's certainly true in California.

Of course, if you're patient, you might find a deal like mjb's $250 4A!

chris