Re: SOL identifiers

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Re: SOL identifiers
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 92 15:36:01 -0700
Phil writes:
>I have been pushing transfers for some time, but not getting much support.
>I am no longer in the ad spec business, but I was pleased at the results we
>had with these things.  Some places that make stickers can make them.  They
>seem to be designed to work best on 50-50 material.

Well, you could just ftp the .gif of the logo from hoosier, then find
someplace that's selling Tektronix "Phaser" line of color ink-jet
printers and have them print you a few as "demos."  (The Phaser printers
use colored wax as ink, so you should be able to use that as an iron-on
transfer.)

Oops, forgot:  You'll have to find some software to flip the logo to
mirror-image before printing... .

-coryc

Oh yeah...   8^)