Re: SOL identifiers

To: DSTONE@sc9.intel.com, british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Re: SOL identifiers
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1992 09:36:36 -0500
The Laser Class Association (it's a boat) put out some nifty
window decals this year.  The great thing about them is that
they are made of a plastic material and can be peeled off and
stuck back on again.  Like the little things they put in your
car when you get your oil changed at the Quick-lube to mark the
mileage on.  Hmmm.  Wrong analogy for this group.  Ask someone
who uses the Quick-lube.  They'll know :-)

Anyway, I think these were fairly cheap to make.  I'll call
the guy who had it done and ask how much it was.  They are
big, too.  About 3" x 4".

It seems to me that maybe we shoudl start small and work up.
T-shirts, while certainly proliferous, are fairly cheap to
do, especially if they are single color.  If someone will
post a .gif or .tiff or .pcx or .pict version of the logo
on the ftp server at hoosier I can show it to a friend of
mine who does t-shirts on a regular basis and get a quote.

Plus, everyone can see what it looks like.  (at least those
with ftp).

Will

c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c
c  _    _   ___    ___           Ceeasaurus!                      c
c | \  / | /   \  /   \  Will    | wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu c
c |  \/  ||   __ |       Sadler  | or will@cica.indiana.edu       c
c |      | \___/  \___/       Bloomington, Indiana                c
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c