Re: Berkshire British Motor Club; Our trivia contest

To: Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Berkshire British Motor Club; Our trivia contest
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 93 12:24:55 -0700
Doug I only got 14 off the top of my head.  But I did look in a catalogue I
have on hand that was designed and printed in the UK and intended for UK
customers.  They mentioned choke cables and shock absorbers.
I won't mention the ones I got but I can correct one & add a few
Chubby box should be cubby box. Add:
16. Britsh trunk lid,
27. British windshield
28. British for firewall or other cross pannel
29.British for transmission
30. British for convertable to frame
31 British for pannel above the dash board before the hood.
32 British for dash board

OPPS 30 should read British for convertable top frame

33. British for convertable top
24. British for removable side windows
35. British for 4 door sedan
36. British for 2 door coup
37.  British for convertable version of the 2 door coup
38. British for a car model that only comes in a convertable style
39. Who invented the externall lubercated engine?

Bonus
40. SOL stands for
41 LBC stands for
42 sworking stands for