Re: clutch pins, rivet nuts, mice in your intake

To: Randell.Jesup@scala.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: clutch pins, rivet nuts, mice in your intake
From: sbender@dsd.es.com (Steve Bender)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 08:07:31 MDT
>       Also, I replaced the clutch pin.  I had noticed that the pedals were
> a) very loose, and b) there was play between the rod and the pedal at the pin.

Yup! These bits are really prone to wear.  I can already begin to see this
on my TR4A which I rebuilt some 15k miles ago.

On the upside, this is a fairly easy repair and you will instantly notice
a difference for the better.  It also would be an excellent time to flush
your hydraulics since you'll need to remove the clutch and brake masters.

-Steve-