Re: Vintage Formula Fords

To: Chapman Era List <chapman-era@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vintage Formula Fords
From: Gene_Carter@avid.com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:22:37 -0400

Rod, Mike and Tony,

Thanks for the thoughts on the formula fords.  Let's see, thumbs down on the
61's styling, thumbs up on the 51's (with Hewland box), but the 61 would
probably be faster.  Decisions, decisions - but absolutely, Lotus or Lotus are
the only choices.  I've subscribed to the FF list and will continue my research.
And Tony, am I again missing the point or do you indeed have a 51 for sale?  If
so, would you let two scoundrels come by for a visit?  You and Steve could let
me know your beverages of choice and I'll buy.

Gene