Re: OT-Metal Cutting

To: Davesmbox@aol.com
Subject: Re: OT-Metal Cutting
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:37:26 -0600
Daniel,

Look at the 14" chop saws. Yes, I am partial to Milwaukie brand
tools. Pay a little more, they last a life time.

My $200 band saw really doesn't cut that straight but tends to
wonder. This is even with a various assortment of blades with
different teeth and tension.

Latest addition was a Plasma Cutter. Nice tool. ;-)

Tom