Re: Exciting News!

To: goldenmaia@onebox.com
Subject: Re: Exciting News!
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 13:18:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
        Well, congratulations to you.  I do not know who is doing your work
for you but make sure that they know what they are doing and that they know
roadsters...and that they don't screw you over moneywise been there done that.
        When you say wants to sell his solex?? What do you mean exactly??
Does he have a complete solex carb set up with manifolds and carbs and
aircleaners? and the cam and bigger oil pan??  Be careful if the person did
not sell them with the car he is probably going to ask a large amount for them.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd do you really need them??  I say get the car running well
with the Su's first before performing anyexpensive performance upgrades.
Fill us in on the details of the car why don't ya?? What kind of shapes it
in and such?

                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA