Re: Exciting News!

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Exciting News!
From: "Diana Wilson" <goldenmaia@onebox.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 13:57:56 -0700
Hi Daniel;

I'm either going to have Mike Young do the work, or the pervious owner
will do the work...(he works at a local Datsun shop and I trust he'll
take good care of the car.)

I'll be asking all those questions and find out more...which is why I
asked the list see....^_- not sure /exactly/ everything I'll need.  (More
about that tomorrow)  I'm not sure that I /NEED/ it...but...it's tempting
and I wanted to find out more about what is required so I can make a
choice without having the wool pulled over my eyes.

The car runs beautifully, though it does need the work that I mentioned
before it's 'safe' ;P  It can do with a new paint job and a little body
work but there's not much rust.  A few rips on the seats and minor interior
stuff I want to fix up.  So, it won't win any beauty contests... it runs
and that's what I'm most interested in.  This winter I'll worry about
the cosmetic stuff.

-D-