Re: Exciting News!

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Exciting News!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 19:29:12 -0400
That's the cam Dan.

I didn't say they are useless, just overated or maybe the SUs are underated.
I still stand by what I said and  that the clams spent for the Solexes could
be better spent on other mods to the engine to gain more HP. Especially if
you spend 2500 for the Solex setup. Rebello or Malvern Racing will give you
a comp head for about 1700 that's CCed, flowed, ported and polished and a
super valve job and that 1700 includes working the intake manifold too.

Mike