RE: In General Comments

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: In General Comments
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 22:35:46 -0700
Weber carbs - some people have used them, but the throttle shafts rotate the
opposite direction from the Mikunis so linkage fabrication is needed, and there
isn't much of a knowledge base for jetting and such like there is for the
Mikunis.

Z-group - well, there is no other group JUST like us, but, yes, there is a very
active Z-car community.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA