Re: In General Comments

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: In General Comments
From: "James B. Horn" <jamesbhorn@outerbounds.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:09:05 -0700
Actually, I mated 2-40's to a solex manifold. recently fired up my new
engine and its running, I have lots more to do o the car before I am ready
to start fine tuning the carbs, so I figured this was a good time to do the
literature search with ou guys. I worked out the linkage and have a pretty
simple linkage that uses the solex cable cam and goes to the inside of the
Weber linkage to pull it up. I have cross-referenced the jetting for cars
with similar displacement (Such as a BMW 2002) and have made a list of
probable jets-- its just that I will need to purchase everything in 4's and
was hoping that someone out there would have the magic recepie for a
starting point (of course thers elevation and other variables in
consideration).