RE: In General Comments

To: "Roadster Mail List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: In General Comments
From: "Matt Silvey" <matt12@rcip.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 20:41:47 -0700
James,

I am a Roadster guy and a motorcycle guy too.  Unlike a lot of other
sportbike riders out there, I do know what a CBX is.  The only thing I ever
wondered about the CBX is how well it corners considering that 6 cylinder
engine is soooo wide?

Matt
65 Honda S90 (Domestic Japanese, only 6500 original kilometers)
98 Honda VTR1000