In General Comments

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: In General Comments
From: "James B. Horn" <jamesbhorn@outerbounds.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 23:10:27 -0700
I've been reading all of your comments for a while a have a few comments: 1.
This is a great venue for entertainment, 2. Although I have not been able to
work on my 68-2000 recently, I have formulated many a strategy that I plan to
implement thanks to this group, 3. Not enough talk about Weber carbs -- does
anyone run 40-DCOE's?, 4. Is there a Z-group out there like you, as I have a
76-280 That I would like to learn more about the fuel injection, 5. I am a CBX
owner, which is about as obscure as owning a roadster, no one knows what that
is either.