Re: Drop the Driveshaft??

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Drop the Driveshaft??
From: "Diana Wilson" <goldenmaia@onebox.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 23:49:38 -0700
Welp...

We're towing Lil' Red to the 'spa' on Sunday for work and we're using
the 2 Wheel Dolly.  We were recomended to just set it up as normal with
the two front wheels on the Dolly, put it in neutral and just go.  Apparently
with the standard transmition there's not the same worries as with an
automatic. (And we're 'only' going 100 miles or so too).  It was warned
that putting the car with the back wheels up on the tow dolly wouldn't
be good because the car would be more likely to be unstable with the
car in a less aerodynamic position. (Bad on the gas too even if it doesn't
sweve around)

-D-