Re: Drop the Driveshaft??

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: Re: Drop the Driveshaft??
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 00:34:22 -0700
Mike,

You can't just drop the drive shaft and tow a 1600, because you'll drop
trans fluid out the tail shaft. Unless you tie off the tail shaft with a
plastic baggie or rubber glove. I learned the hard way once, leaving a trail
of gear oil everywhere. A tow dolly under the rear wheels would be a better
solution.

Fred