Re: In General Comments

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Subject: Re: In General Comments
From: "James B. Horn" <jamesbhorn@outerbounds.net>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 00:15:15 -0700
I Can't remember, but I think that both the 40's and 45's were on some the
same engines I think the 2002 was one of them. The choke sizes were 34 and I
have 33's which I hope will provide a bit more responsiveness at the low end
due to added air flow?!?!?!? I fit a low duration High lift Isky cam into it
?!!?!???!? If you think you can interpret the value of the degrees and
lift-- I have that information. I am wanting a responsive cool rod with low
end torque and longevity.