Re[2]: Wall Street Journal Article on Extreme Restoration

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re[2]: Wall Street Journal Article on Extreme Restoration
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 16:05:22 -0700
Sigh.. it would be nice to have a Gullwing etc., but... My brother-in-law
has a six-car garage full of antiques but he doesn't use them! Unlike our
Datsun roadsters where we go anywhere up and down the state.

My neighbors are shocked that I drive my roadsters hundreds of miles away, a
lot. You should see their jaws drop when I return home. They have 1960's cars
too, all Detroit metal but some of them only go around the block once in a
while, if that. I'm talking about Mustangs, Chevy Malibus, Cadillacs, etc. Our
Datsuns are rugged compared to those dinasaurs! I'm fixing my car to be driven,
not to be a collectable.

Fred - So.SF