Re: Re[2]: Wall Street Journal Article on Extreme Restoration

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Wall Street Journal Article on Extreme Restoration
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 19:54:24 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>

>has a six-car garage full of antiques but he doesn't use them!

  I have some old trophies somewhere too, maybe in the attic.  I won them
playing baseball, softball, and I think there may even be one from bowling.
The two newest are from cars shows.  Not with the roadster but from an Opel
GT.  As much as I liked that Opel, it was just a trophy also, never meant to
be driven more than to and from the shows.  Sure glad I sold it and bought a
Datsun!

Paul
OROC