RE: Intake manifold thingy

To: "Roman Rist" <ristguitars@yahoo.com>, "Laury, Victor"
Subject: RE: Intake manifold thingy
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 17:53:10 -0500
Roman Rist wrote

>That would be me. I asked victor what the hell is this? he said it was
>for the smog. Everything else was desmogged so I removed it and made a
>plate.

Are you running a pre-smog distributor?  Any fancy carb needles?  I'm
wondering what to yank and what to leave.  I have no idea if the thing is
functional, whether it's stuck open or closed, whether the transmission
switch that is supposed to operate it (thanks for the info, all)
operates.  I do know it's not very attractive.

-Marc

Marc Tyler
Designer,
Animal Firm